Welcome to Bothy Farm , home of Lavendar and Lace. Set in the rural countryside of Culpeper, but only minutes to Warrenton or Culpeper. This home has been updated and has a beautiful kitchen with new cabinets and granite counters. The wine cooler is ready for those relaxing summer evenings. New secluded tray ceiling lighting has been add to the Family room , dining, room and the primary bedroom. The primary bedroom, located on the main level, has French doors that open onto the huge wrap-around porch, perfect for enjoying your morning coffee or that evening glass of wine from the cooler. The large dining room has wonderful built-in cabinetry for storage and showcasing those special items. The Family room has built-in shelving/bookcases on each side of the fireplace to display your family photos of you and your new home. Upstairs are 3 spacious bedrooms and an office/library/nursery...which ever you like. The "Paris" bedroom has its own bath and would be a nice guest room. The two other bedrooms share the other hall bath. There is an unfinished basement with a huge workshop with garage door that opens at ground level. There is plenty of space for you to use your imagination. This lavender and equestrian farm boasts 12+ acres with a 4 to 5 stall center aisle barn with plenty of hay storage above and plenty of storage for all your farm equipment. The "Livery" is a huge barn/garage/workshop (all 3) with concrete flooring. This building has been used to prepare the lavender, hanging it to dry, removing the heads (flower buds) and creating essential oils. It is also used to display lavender products. This really is a MUST SEE property! So come by, visit and stop and smell the lavender!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,483 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
Culpeper County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full, Walkout, Workshop, Unfinished Basement
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces.
- Wrap-around Porch, Porch
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pasture, Pond
- Board Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Cleared, Open, Partly Wooded, Rural, Sloping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price