Panoramic views for days, with Old Rag Mountain as the centerpiece! This completely remodeled, renovated, and turn key beauty offers almost 5,000 sqft, five bedrooms, three full baths and one half bath. Custom built, solid brick construction on 4 private acres with something for everyone. The first floor boasts 9ft ceilings and two living areas with their own high end fireplace options. The kitchen opens to the family room featuring corian countertops, a massive center island, stainless appliances, cherry cabinets, under counter motion lighting, and newer flooring. Two main level bedrooms with a shared bath could potentially be converted to a main floor primary suite! Brand new pantry added to the spacious mudroom with main floor laundry hookups just off the kitchen that leads to the two car attached garage. Separate dining room framed with the beautiful mountaintop views. Detailed molding and trim work. All new recessed lighting installed. Upstairs you'll find two additional bedrooms, both with walk in closets and another full bathroom. The walkout basement with a private entrance has an additional 850 finished sqft with a bedroom, living room, full bath and kitchenette, making it the perfect opportunity for an in-law suite, rental potential, or home office. Another 850sqft of unfinished space for all your storage needs, or finish it out for a massive rec room! The detached 36x40 shop/garage has partial electric, a loft area, and tons of room for all your farm or gardening equipment. Rear deck with retractable Sunsetter awning provides all day enjoyment of the mostly pastured views with gardening potential galore! Large covered front porch calls you to sit and take in the Blue Ridge Mountain range. So many upgrades! All new paint throughout, all new fixtures and hardware. A full list of all improvements is available upon request. Call today to make this beauty your own!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, Well
3,927 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Above Ground, Electric service available, Telephone
Rappahannock County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Country Kitchen
- Air Cleaner, Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Water Treatment System, Laundry Hookup
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Oil, Wood. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- 2. Insert, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Open, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price