Are you tired of the Covid-19 lockdown restrictions? Do you need to get out of the city? Well, take a look at this Custom Colonial sitting on 45+ acres on the eastern side of beautiful Rappahannock county. Relax in the country on this private, secluded, and thoughtful estate that features a spacious home with 4 bedrooms, 4 Â¾ baths, with a 1st-floor master, 1st-floor office, a great room with 20' ceilings and a gas fireplace, a modern kitchen with granite and stainless-steel appliances, formal dining room, sitting room, crown molding, finished basement, finished bar, game room, media room, double door walk-out basement to ground level. Tankless hot water, water softener, and filtration system, twin attics, 500 sq. ft storage space in the basement with shelving, 5 large-screen wall-mounted TV's, 3 large fireproof safes, wall safe, 2 refrigerators, and 2 freezers. This home has a 10.4 kw grid-tied solar system with panels discretely tucked away on the roof of the 60'x48' Morton building (with three 14'w x 20'h garage doors). This system feeds the whole-house battery back-up storing enough power for 1.5 days use without any sunshine. Panels re-charge when the sunshine returns (you can sell back excess power to the electric company). During power outages, the system isolates itself and charges the batteries. The home has a two-zone HVAC (installed in 2018) each zone includes a Sanuvox R+ UV air purification system. Work from home and enjoy free unlimited high-speed broadband internet (suitable for video conferencing and telework). Piedmont Broadband Inc's tower is located on the property at the top of Battle Mountain. In return for hosting the tower, PBB provides free internet services, maintains trails to the top of the mountain to tower site, and pays owners $125/month in lease income.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Tankless Water Heater, Softener Own, Private Water
Mason, Vinyl Siding
4,827 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Rappahannock County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Media, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Wall Oven, Double Oven, Instant Hot Water, Ice Maker, Freezer, Electric Dryer, Dishwasher, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Mountain, Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pond
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Playground, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Flag, Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Pond, Private, Rear Yard, Secluded, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price