Ready to live the country life - while still having Comcast & Infinity internet and being within twenty minutes in all directions to amenities, shopping, entertainment & Northern VA/DC? Then this 60-acre, Rappahannock estate is for you! The 5 bedroom / 5 bath, 8500 Sq Ft Colonial has spectacular views that include mountains, stone walls, landscaped gardens, open pastures for horses w/ a 2-stall run-in barn and a 2-acre, bass & catfish stocked pond w/ fire pit and entertaining area water side. The property even has a small, family cemetery that is deemed historical by the state of VA. The house offers custom amenities throughout - including a first-floor master suite, elevator access to all floors, chef's kitchen, en suites in every bedroom, bonus room in the partially, furnished attic, full-house generator, wood flooring throughout - just to name a few of the interior upgrades that make this house unique. This property sits amongst other large estates but has enough room to feel secluded - and with plenty of acreage to expand - there is a perfect spot w/ incredible views for an infinity pool, 10 acres near the pond for a guest house and a larger barn near the workshop - the possibilities to spread out are endless. All the furnishings and farm equipment can be purchased separately from the house. The property is currently in land use (cattle & hay) with rollback taxes the responsibility of the Buyer if not kept in land use. Check out the virtual tour to see all the amenities this property offers. This property & floor plan can also be visited by going to - http://listing.upwardstudio.com/bt/96_Lyle_Lane.html
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, Georgian
5 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water
Septic, Septic Pump
8,500 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Battle Run Farm
Cei (Gretchen Yahn)
Other, Cable TV, Telephone, Underground
Rappahannock County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Studio Efficiency
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range-Oven, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Refrigerator, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Appliance Center, Energy Star, Water Treatment System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Wood, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Zone, Central.
- Partial, Full Finished, Walkout
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Wood Frame
- 3. Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen, Stone, Marble, Wood Stove.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- 24 Hour Security, Monitor System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Bar, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pasture, Pond
- Board Fence, Masonry
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Sidewalks, Paddock, Front Yard, Landscaped, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Open, Partly Wooded, Premium, Private, Sideyard(S), Rural, Secluded, Trees/Wooded, Unrestricted.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price